Equipment and Expertise - Service for Research
The IZKF funds the equipment and continuation of Core Facilities: central institutions, in which equipment, expertise, and methods are available, that individuals cannot typically provide but are in the interest of the faculty.
The Core Facilities are available for use by all members of the Faculty of Medicine.
The following Core Facilities offer services:
- Genomics Facility ► further information
- Immunhistochemistry & Confocal Microscopy Facility ► Price-List
- Proteomics Facility
- Brain Imaging Facility ► further information
- Two-Photon Imaging Facility
- Transgenic Service
- Flow Cytometry Facility
The IZKF Core Laboratory (3rd Floor, Hall 43, between Halls D and C) holds not only the Chip Facility, Immunohistochemistry Facility, and the Proteomics Facility. Various equipment is also kept here that is not assigned to a specific Core Facility. This equipment, like the Core Facilities, are available for use by all members of the Faculty of Medicine upon requent.
Please contact the Administrative Office if you are interested in access to the Core Laboratory: Tel. +49 241 80-80034.
- Core Facility users must follow the corresponding operating and use regulations
(You can find them below as PDF files to download).
- Users are required to mentioned the support of the facility in the acknowledgement of corresponding publications. Please use the following text:
This work was supported by the ”name of the facility”, a core facility of the Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research (IZKF) Aachen within the Faculty of Medicine at RWTH Aachen University.
Diese Arbeit wurde unterstützt durch die/den “Name der Facility“, eine Core Facility des Interdisziplinären Zentrums für Klinische Forschung (IZKF) Aachen der Medizinischen Fakultät der RWTH.
- In accordance with the IZKF Aachen constitution (PDF), heads of Core Facilities may apply for project funding.
- Genomics Facility: Operater and User Regulations (pdf: 372 kb)
- Immunhistochemistry & Confocal Microscopy Facility: Operator and User Regulations (pdf: 282 kb)
- Proteomics Facility: Operator and User Regulations (pdf: 338 kb)
- Brain Imaging Facility: Operator and User Regulations (pdf: 327 kb)
- Two-Photon Imaging Facility: Operator and User Regulations (pdf: 315 kb)
- Transgenic Service: Operator and User Regulations (pdf: 314 kb)