The START Program
In the context of the Research Innovation Program in the mid-90s, the NRW Ministry of Science and Research recommended a structural measure, which established itself as the START Program in our faculty.
The program funds interdisciplinary and above all, patient research. Innovative, interdisciplinary individual projects from junior scientists are funded.
The funding measure aims at the acquisition of external funding for the purpose of start-up financing.
Proposal are reviewed internally as long as the requested amount is less than 50000 euros a year. Otherwise, all proposals are reviewed by external scientists.
The next call for submissions ends on July16, 2018.
- START Program - Call for Submissions (Deadline: July 16, 2018) (de) (pdf: 275 kb)
- Merkblatt Publikationen 2015-03-09.pdf (pdf: 15 kb)
- START Program Guidebook (As of July 2018) (de) (doc: 111 kb)
- START Constitution (As of April 2012) (de) (pdf: 31 kb)
- 2018 Salaries (de) (pdf: 13 kb)
- Application for Individual Funding (de) (doc: 126 kb)
- Evaluation Form (de) (doc: 43 kb)
- Internal Application Form (de) (pdf: 43 kb)