The START Program
In the context of the Research Innovation Program in the mid-90s, the NRW Ministry of Science and Research recommended a structural measure, which established itself as the START Program in our faculty.
The next call for submissions ends on January 16, 2017.
The program funds interdisciplinary and above all, patient research. Innovative, interdisciplinary individual projects from junior scientists are funded.
The funding measure aims at the acquisition of external funding for the purpose of start-up financing. Proposal are reviewed internally as long as the requested amount is less than 50000 euros a year. Otherwise, all proposals are reviewed by external scientists.
- START Program - Call for Submissions (Deadline: January 2014) (de) (pdf: 53 kb)
- Merkblatt Publikationen 2015-03-09.pdf (pdf: 15 kb)
- START Program Guidebook (As of November 2012) (de) (pdf: 41 kb)
- START Constitution (As of April 2012) (de) (pdf: 31 kb)
- 2014 Salaries (de) (pdf: 13 kb)
- Application for Individual Funding (de) (doc: 76 kb)
- Evaluation Form (de) (doc: 43 kb)
- Internal Application Form (de) (pdf: 43 kb)