The Faculty of Medicine's rotation program serves to promote junior researchers in clinical-practical subjects, including dentistry, and in clinical-theoretical subjects with responsibilities in patient care.
The program offers clinically active, young, medical residents, the possibility to learn new methods and techniques at a research institution in Germany or abroad, including a Faculty of Medicine or RWTH institution, for up to two years, without having to complete clinical work during that time.
Researchers, who hold a rotation position abroad through this program, can complete a rotation for a maximum of six months in the clinic here after their routine, in order to establish the methods they learned. The entire rotation period cannot last more than two years.
The next call for applications ends January 16, 2017.
- Rotation-Ausschreibung-2018-2.pdf (pdf: 71 kb)
- Rotation: Instructions (de) (pdf: 19 kb)
- Rotation: Project Description (de) (doc: 27 kb)
- Rotation: Questionnaire (de) (doc: 38 kb)
- Rotation: Instructions for an Extension at the Home Department (de) (pdf: 12 kb)
- Rotation: Extension at a Selected Institution (de) (pdf: 12 kb)
- Rotation: Declaration of Consent (de) (doc: 21 kb)