- Send Email
RWTH FH Sports Day wouldn't be possible without the help of volunteers. The University Sports Center needs your help to make the event a success!
We need help in the following areas:
- Set up at 8am
- Selling beverages 12am to 10pm
- Take down starting around 8pm
You can also volunteer for shorter shifts.
By the way: It's officially DIES starting at 2pm, so no lectures will be held!
What we offer you:
- You are part of unique event!
- Collaboration in a dynamic and engaged team made up of volunteers, athletes, and HSZ employees
- Get experience in coordination and organization
- Get a look behind the scenes of a large event
- Food and beverages are provided at the event
- free admission to the aftershow party at the Apollo - doors open at 11pm
As a thank you there is a gathering for volunteers after the event. We look forward to your help!
Important: Please include which area you want to volunteer in!
Melih Özkardes is happy to answer any questions you have.
First and foremost, all volunteers get to experience one of the largest University Sports events in Aachen live and up close – both in front of and behind the scenes!
You also acquire teamwork and organizational skills. Every volunteer receives a certificate from the University Sports Center for their involvement. This documents your work and skills within the framework of volunteer work for the University Sports Center.
If we've awoken your interest, sign up! When registering, please include which station you would like to volunteer at. We will contact you and arrange the details.