The facility’s confined laboratory is adapted to also working with nucleic acids available either in limited quantity and / or degraded quality.
Procedures and infrastructure are in place to prevent any risk of contamination by nucleic acids of exogenous origin.
The Affymetrix Array System is composed of 2 wash stations (GeneChip Fluidics Station 450), a hybridisation oven (GeneChip Hybridisation oven 645), a scanner (GeneChip Scanner 3000 7G) and a computer workstation. A Glass Array 428 Scanner (Affymetrix) is also available at the facility.
The NextSeq500 from Illumina is capable of performing runs from 130 to 400 reads/run (single-end or paired-end sequencing). Its high data quality provides a reliable source for whole-genome, transcriptome, and other sequencing projects.
- RECT Rack Server RS-8685MR8 (Coreto)
- RECT Storage ST-38R24-D (Coreto)
- RECT Rack Server RS-8634R8 (Coreto)
DNA & RNA isolation
- Maxwell RSC (Promega)
Quantification of DNA & RNA
- Nanodrop ND-1000 (Thermo Scientific)
- Quantus (Promega)
Fragmentation of DNA & RNA
- Covaris M220
Quality Control of DNA, RNA & Protein
- Tape Station 4200 (Agilent)
- Bioanalyser (Agilent)
- 7300 Real Time PCR System (Applied Biosystems)
- Gene Amp PCR 9700 (Applied Biosystems)
- PTC-200 (Pelletier Thermal Cycler, MJ Research)