Welcome to the Department of Event Technology's webpages.
Here you can find information about our services, our technical equipment, and how to reach us.
The Department of Event Technology offers a variety of services to optimally plan, support, and conduct classes, workshops, and conferences in the UKA lecture halls and classrooms.
Our services include:
- technical planning of an event
- technical support before and during an event (computer, audio, visual)
- contact person in the event of technical difficulties during an event
- loan, preparation, set up, and operation of techical equipment such as a projector, laptop, or camera
- loan and set up of signs indicating where the event rooms are
- provision of additional folding tables for events in hallways in front of the lecture halls or in the foyer
- loan of partition walls including instruction on how to set them up
- audio recording of your lecture/event
- creating of a podcast of your lecture/event
Podcast creation is a new service offered by the Department of Event Technology.
Your lecture/event is recorded as a video, cut, and prepared with chapter jump labels. You have two possibilities for publishing the material online: either on the iTunesU platform without password protection, whereby a larger audience can be addressed, or alternatively, password protected in the eMedia Skills Lab media portal in the area Vorlesungen/Podcasts.
You can find additional information about podcast service in the PDF documents available for download.