Segment: CRC graduate school "Gut-Liver Axis"
Welcome to the homepage of the CRC graduate school "Gut-Liver Axis"
The graduate school “Gut-Liver Axis" is a graduate school for the PhD students in the CRC initiative 1382 "Circuits and Therapeutic Targets".
The graduate school is organized from the professors and the PhD students and is the base for a structured PhD training. The regularly scientific exchange between the students and the professors from each institute is during the graduation supported by the graduate school.
The formal requirements are defined and regular seminars, retreats, the participation in international conferences, a PhD-Club and soft skill courses are offered.
The graduate school sets a standard for scientific education during the PhD and supports excellent research at our institution.
Spokesperson of the Collaborative Research Centre 1382:
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Oliver Pabst, Institute for Molecular Medicine, Uniklinik RWTH Aachen
- Dr. med. Marie-Luise Berres, Departement of Internal Medicine III, Uniklinik RWTH Aachen
- Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Thomas Clavel, Institute for Medical Microbiology, Uniklinik RWTH Aachen
- Prof. Dr. med. Mathias Hornef, Institute for Medical Microbiology, Uniklinik RWTH Aachen
- Prof. Dr. med. Fabian Kiessling, Institute for Experimental Molecular Imaging, Uniklinik RWTH Aachen
- Prof. Dr. med. Christian Trautwein, Departement of Internal Medicine III, Uniklinik RWTH Aachen
Prodekan für Forschung und wiss. Nachwuchs
- +49 241 80 89510
- Send Email
- +49 241 80 89249
- Send Email