News and Dates
The office of the Ethics Committee moved to MIT 2, Wendlingweg 2, 52074 Aachen, Germany on August 12, 2022.
Changeover to ethikPool
As of Aug. 24, 2022, we have switched to a digital submission of application materials. Please submit your applications via the link below.
This applies to all application types. Medical device reviews are an exception, as these must continue to be submitted via the DMIDS portal. Please refrain from submitting a paper version/CD-ROM or by e-mail. SUSARs can be submitted by e-mail or fax as usual.
The Ethics Committee's next meetings are:
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023
- Wednesday, June 06, 2023
Documents must be submitted at least two weeks before the next meeting to be considered.
According to the constitution, this particularly applies to
- AMG (in multicentric studies as the leading Ethics Committee or in monocentric studies)
- MPG (in multicentric studies as the leading Ethics Committee or in monocentric studies)
Please note: This homepage (english) is currently under revision.
Current information for applicants and sponsors on the COVID-19 pandemic can be found on the following websites: