Guidelines and Booking
To use one or more of our services, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in person at Floor E, Corridor 22, Room 5
Through these channels we can provide additional information about the schedule, availability and booking process.
Application forms for MRI measurements
For measurements, including pilot scans, the following is required:
- Approval of the ethics committee
- Presentation of the study at the Neuroimaging colloquium
- Application for scanning time (“Messzeitantrag”)
MRI measurements can be conducted at 2 facilities:
- Siemens MAGNETOM Prism 3.0 Tesla in the "Section for Clinical Cognition Research" (Contact: Yvonne Ternes)
- Siemens MAGNETOM Prisma fit 3.0 Tesla in the "Clinic for Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics" (contact: Cordula Kemper)
All new studies must be presented before the first MRI measurement takes place. The presentation will be held during the Neuroimaging Colloquium, a fortnightly meeting of researchers in functional imaging. In cooperation with the Advisory Board, the BIF organizes this event to give staff and guests the opportunity to present new studies or important lectures. Researchers from all disciplines are invited to attend. These meetings offer a special opportunity to exchange ideas, discuss projects, and share opinions here at the RWTH Aachen University Hospital to promote interdisciplinary cooperation and competitiveness. The Neuroimaging Colloquium takes place on Thursdays every 14 days at 12:30 pm.
Detailed information can be found at: https://www.izkf.rwth-aachen.de/