Application Procedure and Document Requirements
The online registration starts at the end of November.
All applicants, please apply online using the RWTHonline.
Please note, that all required documents have to be uploaded. All applicants, please apply online using RWTHonline. Please note, that all required documents have to be uploaded. Please do not send us any documents by mail.
Make sure that you always write your first name and your surname in the same way - the way it is written in your passport!
The following documents are necessary (read further information in RWTH online):
- the online application form for the Master Programs completely filled out and signed.
- a copy of the Bachelor's certificate and all first degree academic certificates of your final average grade and the general margins of the grading system of the university must be recognizable.
- a copy of all transcripts or other academic records that give proof of your undergraduate studies including credits and grades achieved in each single subject. Please add your Diploma Supplement.
- a translation of your degree certificate/transcript/other academic record made by an officially recognized translator in either German or English in case the original documents are not written in one of these languages.
- a copy of the language certificate (TOEFL, PBT, IELTS-Test, Cambridge Test CAE) not older than 2 years
- a copy of the GRE general test not older than 2 years
- your modul handbook: please make a list with all your attended modules and assign them to the specific page in your modul handbook