The Academics Committee supports and advises the Dean's Office, the dean, and Faculty Council on the
- preparation of drafts for study, examination, and doctoral studies regulations
- implementation of teaching evaluations
- establishment of new courses of study
- organization and coordination of academic and teaching offerings in different courses of study
- agreement on different courses of study
- organization of advising for students
The Academics Committee consists of four representatives from the Group of University Professors, two representatives from the Group of Academic Staff, and four representatives from the Group of Students, including an equal number of deputy representatives.
The dean of academics is chair of the Academics Committee and does not have any voting power.