Courses on Academic Misconduct and Good Academic Practice
General Informations about the Courses "Academic Misconduct and Good Academic Practice"
As of June 1, 2013, prospective doctoral candidates are required to submit a certificate of participation from the course "Academic Misconduct and Good Academic Practice."
The course is offered three times a year outside of lecture periods – in the spring, around Pentecost, and in the fall. You do not have to register for this course.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Dagmar Marx, Institute of Immunology, phone +49 241 80-80208.
There are 3 dates per year.
|1st tertial (January / February)||in German||February 8, 2024|
|2nd tertial (May / June)||in English||Wednesday, 31 May, 2023: 12 - 6 pm
Hörsaal 3 (UKA / Fl. 24, R1)
|3rd tertial (September / October)||in German||September 27, 2023|
The results of the Academic Misconduct and Good Academic Practice exams can be found below in the download section.
Participants will not receive certificates of participation in person, as they will be passed on to the Doctoral Office and used to complement the applications for admission to doctoral studies. A list of individuals, for whom the Doctoral Office has receive a certificate of participation, is available in the download section below.
Please note that the RWTH Center for Doctoral Studies also offers courses on good academic practice. These are offered in English.
- GWP-Ergebnisse_01.02.23_Promotionsbüro (pdf: 418 kb)
- GWP-Ergebnisse-26.09.22-Promotionsbüro (pdf: 36 kb)
- GWP 06.02.2020-b (pdf: 34 kb)
- GWP-06.02.-12.06.-25.09.2019 (pdf: 56 kb)
- Exam Results 2018: Academic Misconduct and Good Academic Practice (pdf: 53 kb)
- Exam Results 2017: Academic Misconduct and Good Academic Practice (pdf: 54 kb)
- Exam Results 2016: Academic Misconduct and Good Academic Practice (pdf: 45 kb)
- Exam Results 2015: Academic Misconduct and Good Academic Practice (pdf: 44 kb)